Apply to IRACDA
The University of Kansas / Haskell Indian Nations University Institutional Research and Academic Career Development Award (IRACDA) postdoctoral training program is currently recruiting postdoctoral fellows to begin August 2014. Please see the IRACDA Position Description for more information about the available positions.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents.
- Applicants must complete their doctoral degree before beginning their postdoctoral training.
- Applicants from traditionally underrepresented groups and institutions are encouraged to apply.
How to apply:
- The official application is available online at https://employment.ku.edu (Search "staff openings" then "IRACDA").
- Return letters of support to Ms. Peggy Williams at the address indicated on the official online application or email@example.com.
- Initial review date: Tuesday, April 1, 2014
Identifying a research mentor at KU:
A research lab and mentor should be identified prior to applying to the program, and applicants should contact their potential research mentor prior to completing the official online application. The PI is available to assist in the identification of potential research labs. IRACDA faculty mentors include:
Established faculty members of interest to the applicant may be considered at the PI's discretion. Please contact Dr. Blake Peterson to determine the eligibility of a potential mentor at KU who is not on the list.
For information about the program, please contact:
Dr. Blake Peterson
Regents Distinguished Professor, Medicinal Chemistry
PI, KU / Haskell IRACDA Program
For assistance with the application process, please contact:
Office for Diversity in Science Training